Here the top working fixes for B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero crashes, errors, bugs, freezing, and lag. Make sure you follow the steps closely to repair B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero on PC, Playstation, Xbox, iOS, Android, Nintendo and other platforms.
Fixes for B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero Crash, Error, Freeze, Lag, Black Screen
To get repair the game, click below:
- Fix B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero lagging and freezing
- Update your drivers so you can run B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero
- iPhone and iPad (iOS): official Link to Download and Install B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero
- Android: official Link to Download and Install B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero
- Also check out Amazon for B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero related products.
Follow B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero on their icial Social Networks
How to Fix B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero Crashes and Errors
B737 Cockpit Companion for iPad is a conversion of Bill Bulfer's B737 NG Cockpit Companion book series to an iPad app. It now includes the Classics.
The app is supported and designed for the iPad 2 and later. It is not supported on the iPad 1 or on any iPhone. Best performance is with the iPad 4 and later.
Since 1998, B737 Cockpit Companion has been a valued resource for airline pilots worldwide. It is a convenient accessible guide to systems, incorporating notes on functionality, "theory of operation", and Bill's extensive experience as a line pilot with a major US carrier.
B737 Cockpit Companion steps far beyond the "need to know" philosophy that is characteristic of modern systems training, and which frustrates many line pilots.
The app is much more than an "eBook." At its heart is a powerful database engine that allows a tremendous number of configuration options to be customized without forcing the user to wade through clutter: When you browse a control head, for instance, you will see only content related to that control head.
The app features a touch-through navigation scheme, so you can start with the top-level cockpit view, and find notes specific to the panel you deal with.
It also contains a number of reference options, so you can look up data without having to work through the control panels.
The major features include:
– Extensive coverage of the B737-600, -700, -800, -900, the BBJs, and the Classic EFIS/EIS.
– The complete text of the B737 NG Cockpit Companion print version–and more.
– All-new, high-resolution graphics detailing every panel and control head.
– A note-taking capability.
– An extensive index of over 700 items, linked to the main text.
– A circuit breaker locator.
– Bill's high-resolution, vector-based schematics.
– The content of the B737 Alerts app—a $ 15 value—optimized for the new database.
– An extensive glossary.
– A database update feature to help keep the database up to date (requires a wireless connection).
Of interest to students or prospective pilots, we also include:
– The content of the B737 QRG app—a $ 10 value—optimized for the new database (the QRG is a conceptual project, useful for aeroscience students, is not universally applicable, and should not be used in flight operations).
– A sample Limitations function.
– A sample Master Minimum Equipment List, based on FAA Rev 55a.
– An ATA chapter database.
As with all products of this type, this program is for informational purposes only. Your FAA-approved company flight manual is the final authority as to the safe and correct operation of your airplane.
© Copyright © 2012-2016 by Robert Dorsett; editorial content © 2012-2016 by Bill Bulfer
We hope our fixes worked for you and you were able to play B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero. If you continue to have crashes and errors when playing B737 Cockpit Companion – fss.aero, comment below so we can help.